Problem with page size and printing

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
bernd.bieker

Problem with page size and printing

Post by bernd.bieker »

Hello,I use the following settings:Parameter - Drawing: A4 verticalFile - Page Format - Standard: A4 verticalIf I define an area via "define with page" this area is clearly smaller than the defined page.I figured that if both, drawing and page is set to A4 that the corresponding area defined by the page should have exactly the same size.What do I do wrong?
thorstenlemke

Re: Problem with page size and printing

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Re: [cadintoshmac] Problem with page size and printing Hello,The print area shows normally the printable area.ThorstenVon: "bernd.bieker" <sb@berndbieker.de>Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>Datum: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:48:19 -0000An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Problem with page size and printing  Hello,I use the following settings:Parameter - Drawing: A4 verticalFile - Page Format - Standard: A4 verticalIf I define an area via "define with page" this area is clearly smaller than the defined page.I figured that if both, drawing and page is set to A4 that the corresponding area defined by the page should have exactly the same size.What do I do wrong?            .