bug report for thorsten

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
RowlandCarson

bug report for thorsten

Post by RowlandCarson »

Thorsten - I've just noticed that the pop-up menu at the bottom right-hand corner of the window (that shows recent text entries) is no longer working.And I had no response to my report of the continuing bug with the "open recent" menu item.Ti PowerBook G4, 1GHz, 1GB RAMMac OS 10.4.11CADintosh V6.1.1 X PowerPC (Universal Binary)regardsRowland-- : Rowland Carson ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...: <rowil@clara.net> http://home.clara.net/rowil/: Twitter: rowland_carson Facebook: Rowland Carson
thorstenlemke

Re: bug report for thorsten

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [cadintoshmac] bug report for thorsten Hi Rowland,Thanks.I will check that.ThorstenVon: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>Datum: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 15:08:58 +0000An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>Betreff: [cadintoshmac] bug report for thorsten      Thorsten - I've just noticed that the pop-up menu at the bottom right-hand corner of the window (that shows recent text entries) is no longer working.And I had no response to my report of the continuing bug with the "open recent" menu item.Ti PowerBook G4, 1GHz, 1GB RAMMac OS 10.4.11CADintosh V6.1.1 X PowerPC (Universal Binary)regardsRowland