Printing issue

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
jaladuvar

Printing issue

Post by jaladuvar »

Hey,I've succeeded into making my drawing but when I want to print it out I find out that some parts don't print.I tried hiding different layers with no results, the non printed parts belong to two different layers and groups.After I delete printing areas they still show up on my drawing, is this an explanation and is there a way of getting rid of them for good ?see illustration in photos in the group: printing issueThanks
thorstenlemke

Re: Printing issue

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,Can I maybe get your drawing?Thorsten > Von: jaladuvar <jaelje@yahoo.fr>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:24:27 -0000> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Printing issue> > Hey,> > I've succeeded into making my drawing but when I want to print it out I find> out that some parts don't print.> I tried hiding different layers with no results, the non printed parts belong> to two different layers and groups.> After I delete printing areas they still show up on my drawing, is this an> explanation and is there a way of getting rid of them for good ?> > see illustration in photos in the group: printing issue> > > Thanks>
jaladuvar

Re: Printing issue

Post by jaladuvar »

Yes I'll send it to support@lemkesoft --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:>> Hello,> > Can I maybe get your drawing?> > Thorsten> > > > > Von: jaladuvar <jaelje@...>> > Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> > Datum: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 12:24:27 -0000> > An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> > Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Printing issue> > > > Hey,> > > > I've succeeded into making my drawing but when I want to print it out I find> > out that some parts don't print.> > I tried hiding different layers with no results, the non printed parts belong> > to two different layers and groups.> > After I delete printing areas they still show up on my drawing, is this an> > explanation and is there a way of getting rid of them for good ?> > > > see illustration in photos in the group: printing issue> > > > > > Thanks> >>