[ANN] CADintosh 7.0b0

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] CADintosh 7.0b0

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta at http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThis beta does fix the open issue with dimmed tiff display.Also, I change no the extension of new saved file to .cadx (to indicate the changed file format).Also, I emulate now the old QuickDraw patterns with Quartz. And much more internally.Thorsten
Kevin

Re: [ANN] CADintosh 7.0b0

Post by Kevin »

Hi Thorsten;I have just installed the new beta - it crashes because I'm using a G3 Mac (no Intel chip).Report pasted below...With my best regards,KevinDate/Time: 2010-04-06 09:18:07.369 -0400OS Version: 10.4.11 (Build 8S165)Report Version: 4Command: CADintoshPath: /Volumes/Apps/Applications/Print n Draw Tools/CADintosh/UB version/CADintosh.app/Contents/MacOS/CADintoshParent: WindowServer [3190]Version: 6.5 (1.0)PID: 3962Thread: UnknownLink (dyld) error:incompatible cpu-subtypeModel: PowerMac1,1, BootROM 1.1.1f4, 1 processors, PowerPC 750 (2.2), 400 MHz, 896 MBGraphics: ATI Radeon 9200, ATY,RV280, PCI, 128 MB --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote:>> Hello,> > I released a new beta at http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html> > This beta does fix the open issue with dimmed tiff display.> > Also, I change no the extension of new saved file to .cadx (to indicate the changed file format).> > Also, I emulate now the old QuickDraw patterns with Quartz.> > And much more internally.> > Thorsten>
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Kevin,Please download the non-debug.Thorsten > Von: Kevin <kemball@alumni.concordia.ca>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:14:35 -0000> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Re: [ANN] CADintosh 7.0b0> > Hi Thorsten;> > I have just installed the new beta - it crashes because I'm using a G3 Mac (no> Intel chip).> Report pasted below...> With my best regards,> Kevin> > > Date/Time: 2010-04-06 09:18:07.369 -0400> OS Version: 10.4.11 (Build 8S165)> Report Version: 4> > Command: CADintosh> Path: /Volumes/Apps/Applications/Print n Draw Tools/CADintosh/UB> version/CADintosh.app/Contents/MacOS/CADintosh> Parent: WindowServer [3190]> > Version: 6.5 (1.0)> > PID: 3962> Thread: Unknown> > Link (dyld) error:> > incompatible cpu-subtype> Model: PowerMac1,1, BootROM 1.1.1f4, 1 processors, PowerPC 750 (2.2), 400> MHz, 896 MB> Graphics: ATI Radeon 9200, ATY,RV280, PCI, 128 MB> > > > > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@...> wrote:>> >> Hello,>> >> I released a new beta at http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html>> >> This beta does fix the open issue with dimmed tiff display.>> >> Also, I change no the extension of new saved file to .cadx (to indicate the>> changed file format).>> >> Also, I emulate now the old QuickDraw patterns with Quartz.>> >> And much more internally.>> >> Thorsten>> > >
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Thorsten;Thank you... - that worked.The one thing that I found with this BETA was that renaming the beta with the beta number stopped the the application from working (error message: the file is damaged or incomplete).With prior versions of CADintosh, I renamed with the beta number with no trouble.With GC, I rename the application every time by adding UB and it still works.I just thought that you should know about this.With my best regards,Kevin --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:>> Hi Kevin,> > Please download the non-debug.> > Thorsten> > > Von: Kevin <kemball@...>> > Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> > Datum: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 15:14:35 -0000> > An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> > Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Re: [ANN] CADintosh 7.0b0> > > > Hi Thorsten;> > > > I have just installed the new beta - it crashes because I'm using a G3 Mac (no> > Intel chip).> > Report pasted below...> > With my best regards,> > Kevin> > > > > > Date/Time: 2010-04-06 09:18:07.369 -0400> > OS Version: 10.4.11 (Build 8S165)> > Report Version: 4> > > > Command: CADintosh> > Path: /Volumes/Apps/Applications/Print n Draw Tools/CADintosh/UB> > version/CADintosh.app/Contents/MacOS/CADintosh> > Parent: WindowServer [3190]> > > > Version: 6.5 (1.0)> > > > PID: 3962> > Thread: Unknown> > > > Link (dyld) error:> > > > incompatible cpu-subtype> > Model: PowerMac1,1, BootROM 1.1.1f4, 1 processors, PowerPC 750 (2.2), 400> > MHz, 896 MB> > Graphics: ATI Radeon 9200, ATY,RV280, PCI, 128 MB> > > > > > > > > > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "lemkesoft" <lemke@> wrote:> >> > >> Hello,> >> > >> I released a new beta at http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html> >> > >> This beta does fix the open issue with dimmed tiff display.> >> > >> Also, I change no the extension of new saved file to .cadx (to indicate the> >> changed file format).> >> > >> Also, I emulate now the old QuickDraw patterns with Quartz.> >> > >> And much more internally.> >> > >> Thorsten> >> > > > >>