Crash related to Page Setup/printing

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Gil

Crash related to Page Setup/printing

Post by Gil »

Thorsten,I am trying to make CADintosh print a fairly large (size) drawing on a letter size piece of paper. When i try to make Page Setup print at less than 20%. CADintosh shows me the spinning disk of death and FORCE QUIT shows CADintosh not responding. In limited tries, print size 20% and larger do not cause crash. I do not want to use the Drawing options to specify a page size because so far I've found that it makes editing my drawing much harder to do. Related question. PRINT is greyed out. My only print option is PRINT ALL. But preview shows me only one page to be printed. It would take two pages to print my drawings and I'd have to paste them together.Gil Woolley
thorstenlemke

Re: Crash related to Page Setup/printing

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Gil,Please define a print area first.Thorsten > Von: Gil <gil_wool@pacbell.net>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:38:58 -0000> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Crash related to Page Setup/printing> > Thorsten,> > I am trying to make CADintosh print a fairly large (size) drawing on a letter> size piece of paper. When i try to make Page Setup print at less than 20%.> CADintosh shows me the spinning disk of death and FORCE QUIT shows CADintosh> not responding. In limited tries, print size 20% and larger do not cause> crash. > > I do not want to use the Drawing options to specify a page size because so far> I've found that it makes editing my drawing much harder to do.> > Related question. PRINT is greyed out. My only print option is PRINT ALL. But> preview shows me only one page to be printed. It would take two pages to print> my drawings and I'd have to paste them together.> > Gil Woolley>
Gil Woolley

Re: Crash related to Page Setup/printing

Post by Gil Woolley »

Re: [cadintoshmac] Crash related to PageSetup/printing Thorsten,Thanks.That works after I learned to adjust the settings.Gil  Hello Gil,Please define a print area first.Thorsten> Von: Gil <gil_wool@pacbell.net>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 18:38:58 -0000> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Crash related to Page Setup/printing>> Thorsten,>> I am trying to make CADintosh print a fairly large (size) drawingon a letter> size piece of paper. When i try to make Page Setup print at lessthan 20%.> CADintosh shows me the spinning disk of death and FORCE QUITshows CADintosh> not responding. In limited tries, print size 20% and larger donot cause> crash.>> I do not want to use the Drawing options to specify a page sizebecause so far> I've found that it makes editing my drawing much harder todo.>> Related question. PRINT is greyed out. My only print option isPRINT ALL. But> preview shows me only one page to be printed. It would take twopages to print> my drawings and I'd have to paste them together.>> Gil Woolley