Dock causing Cadintosh to crash

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
jklingel8

Dock causing Cadintosh to crash

Post by jklingel8 »

Curious: Is anyone else having a problem where if you put a drawing on the dock, Cadintosh will crash w/in 30 seconds? I mentioned the problem to Thorsten and he is working on it. It is not a big deal, as you usually don't put files on the dock, but it is a small PITA.
jklingel8

Re: Dock causing Cadintosh to crash

Post by jklingel8 »

Thorsten: Months ago, I reported that CADIntosh was crashing when I put a file on the dock (i.e., hit the yellow button). Intel Mac, OS 7.2. I just downloaded the newest beta, 75b0, and have had a file on the doc for 20 minutes; no crashes. It looks like that problem is gone. Thanks. john --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "jklingel8" <jolinak@...> wrote:>> Curious: Is anyone else having a problem where if you put a drawing on the dock, Cadintosh will crash w/in 30 seconds? I mentioned the problem to Thorsten and he is working on it. It is not a big deal, as you usually don't put files on the dock, but it is a small PITA.>
thorstenlemke

Re: Dock causing Cadintosh to crash

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,Many thanks for your quick check.Thorsten > Von: jklingel8 <jolinak@gci.net>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:46:36 -0000> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Re: Dock causing Cadintosh to crash> > Thorsten: Months ago, I reported that CADIntosh was crashing when I put a file> on the dock (i.e., hit the yellow button). Intel Mac, OS 7.2. I just> downloaded the newest beta, 75b0, and have had a file on the doc for 20> minutes; no crashes. It looks like that problem is gone. Thanks. john> > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "jklingel8" <jolinak@...> wrote:>> >> Curious: Is anyone else having a problem where if you put a drawing on the>> dock, Cadintosh will crash w/in 30 seconds? I mentioned the problem to>> Thorsten and he is working on it. It is not a big deal, as you usually don't>> put files on the dock, but it is a small PITA.>> > >