Cadintosh issue

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Roy Lewis

Cadintosh issue

Post by Roy Lewis »

Recently, after years of faithful service, and no changes in hardware or software on my system, two basic features of Cadintosh have stopped working. Shift-drag to pan and Option-drag to zoom simply stopped working mid-session. Closing and re-opening the document, failed to remedy the problem, as did relaunching Cadintosh. Restarting my system worked for about ten minutes, then the problem recurred. Then I was away from my computer for an hour, and things were working normally. I'm runninh Cadintosh 7.0.2 on a 27" iMac with OsX 10.6.8.Roy
thorstenlemke

Re: Cadintosh issue

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Roy,Many thanks for your report.Is there any error message in the console?Thorsten > Von: Roy Lewis <roywlewis@mac.com>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:19:51 -0500> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Cadintosh issue> > Recently, after years of faithful service, and no changes in hardware or> software on my system, two basic features of Cadintosh have stopped working.> Shift-drag to pan and Option-drag to zoom simply stopped working mid-session.> Closing and re-opening the document, failed to remedy the problem, as did> relaunching Cadintosh. Restarting my system worked for about ten minutes, then> the problem recurred. Then I was away from my computer for an hour, and things> were working normally. I'm runninh Cadintosh 7.0.2 on a 27" iMac with OsX> 10.6.8.> Roy
Roy Lewis

Re: Cadintosh issue

Post by Roy Lewis »

Hi Thorsten,Thanks for responding. No, there is no message in the Console. At the moment, things are working properly. This sounded like it could be either a Cadintosh issue or a Snow Leopard issue, I just can't tell.Roy On Mar 3, 2012, at 2:29 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote:  Hi Roy,Many thanks for your report.Is there any error message in the console?Thorsten> Von: Roy Lewis <roywlewis@mac.com>> Antworten an: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Datum: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 16:19:51 -0500> An: <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com>> Betreff: [cadintoshmac] Cadintosh issue> > Recently, after years of faithful service, and no changes in hardware or> software on my system, two basic features of Cadintosh have stopped working.> Shift-drag to pan and Option-drag to zoom simply stopped working mid-session.> Closing and re-opening the document, failed to remedy the problem, as did> relaunching Cadintosh. Restarting my system worked for about ten minutes, then> the problem recurred. Then I was away from my computer for an hour, and things> were working normally. I'm runninh Cadintosh 7.0.2 on a 27" iMac with OsX> 10.6.8.> Roy