drawing goes off the screen too much

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
jklingel8

drawing goes off the screen too much

Post by jklingel8 »

Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Very frequently I zoom a drawing so that I can access, say, a short line. When I do, the drawing zooms up but part of it appears off to the left and I can not access it. Often, that is where I need to get, too. There is no elevator available (usually) so that I can move the drawing to the right, and if there is one, it is useless. What happens is the drawing will then jump WAY to the right, and if I try to drag the elevator again, the drawing jumps way to the left, leaving me still unable to access the left side of the drawing. I find that if I close the file and re-open it, all is well; however, that should not be necessary. Anyone have any ideas? I just sent Thorsten screen dumps of what is going on, but he has not gotten back to me yet. Thanks for any insights. john. Using Cad 7.5.4b0 w/ OS 10.7.5.
thorstenlemke

Re: drawing goes off the screen too much

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlRegardsThorsten Lemke  On 01.12.2012, at 03:47, "jklingel8" <jolinak@gci.net> wrote:  Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me? Very frequently I zoom a drawing so that I can access, say, a short line. When I do, the drawing zooms up but part of it appears off to the left and I can not access it. Often, that is where I need to get, too. There is no elevator available (usually) so that I can move the drawing to the right, and if there is one, it is useless. What happens is the drawing will then jump WAY to the right, and if I try to drag the elevator again, the drawing jumps way to the left, leaving me still unable to access the left side of the drawing. I find that if I close the file and re-open it, all is well; however, that should not be necessary. Anyone have any ideas? I just sent Thorsten screen dumps of what is going on, but he has not gotten back to me yet. Thanks for any insights. john. Using Cad 7.5.4b0 w/ OS 10.7.5.
john klingel

Re: drawing goes off the screen too much

Post by john klingel »

Thorsten: I have opened two different files w/ the latest CAD version, and my problem has apparently been fixed. Wonderful. I will post if the problem arises again, but it looks like you have addressed my concerns. Thank you. johnjohn klingelfairbanks, alaska