Opening files from old version

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
outcast01

Opening files from old version

Post by outcast01 »

So, Ive been useing CADintosh for a long time. The last version I was running was CADintosh 7 on my old G5 mac. The problem I am having is every time I open an old file all my tools settings are reset. Lines are set to infinite, parallel lines automaticly go to the side my curser is on. I have to go and change all my tools preferances on all my files FOR EACH FILE! Is there some bug about opening old files are am I missing something?
thorstenlemke

Re: Opening files from old version

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,can I please get one drawing?Thorsten On 14.04.2013, at 20:00, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@yahoo.com> wrote:  So, Ive been useing CADintosh for a long time. The last version I was running was CADintosh 7 on my old G5 mac. The problem I am having is every time I open an old file all my tools settings are reset. Lines are set to infinite, parallel lines automaticly go to the side my curser is on. I have to go and change all my tools preferances on all my files FOR EACH FILE! Is there some bug about opening old files are am I missing something?