hatched lines

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
outcast01

hatched lines

Post by outcast01 »

Is there a way to easily make a line be hatched? Lets say I want a dotted or dashed line. Is there an easy way to change the atributes of a line to do this? Or do I have to make it the hard way by slicing up a line or arc?
thorstenlemke

Re: hatched lines

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just select the line style in the popup at the bottom.ThorstenOn 27.05.2013, at 09:01, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@yahoo.com> wrote: Is there a way to easily make a line be hatched? Lets say I want a dotted or dashed line. Is there an easy way to change the atributes of a line to do this? Or do I have to make it the hard way by slicing up a line or arc?
outcast01

Post by outcast01 »

is there a way to change a line to a dashed line once its been drawn? Im not seeing an ability to do that but I am sure its staring right at me. --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:>> Hi,> > just select the line style in the popup at the bottom.> > Thorsten> > > On 27.05.2013, at 09:01, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@...> wrote:> > > Is there a way to easily make a line be hatched? Lets say I want a dotted or dashed line. Is there an easy way to change the atributes of a line to do this? Or do I have to make it the hard way by slicing up a line or arc?> > > > > > > >>
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,yes, just use the tool as attached.Thorsten
outcast01

Post by outcast01 »

Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe I am blind, but what tool are you talking about? I select dashed line in the lower pop up menu but what tool would I use to apply it to a line? Change line atributes? --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:>> Hello,> > yes, just use the tool as attached.> > Thorsten> > > On 27.05.2013, at 16:50, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@...> wrote:> > > is there a way to change a line to a dashed line once its been drawn? Im not seeing an ability to do that but I am sure its staring right at me.> > > > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote:> > >> > > Hi,> > > > > > just select the line style in the popup at the bottom.> > > > > > Thorsten> > > > > > > > > On 27.05.2013, at 09:01, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@> wrote:> > > > > > > Is there a way to easily make a line be hatched? Lets say I want a dotted or dashed line. Is there an easy way to change the atributes of a line to do this? Or do I have to make it the hard way by slicing up a line or arc?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>
outcast01

Post by outcast01 »

never mind, I found it. thanks! --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@...> wrote:>> Thanks for the fast reply. Maybe I am blind, but what tool are you talking about? I select dashed line in the lower pop up menu but what tool would I use to apply it to a line? Change line atributes?> > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote:> >> > Hello,> > > > yes, just use the tool as attached.> > > > Thorsten> > > > > > On 27.05.2013, at 16:50, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@> wrote:> > > > > is there a way to change a line to a dashed line once its been drawn? Im not seeing an ability to do that but I am sure its staring right at me.> > > > > > --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Hi,> > > > > > > > just select the line style in the popup at the bottom.> > > > > > > > Thorsten> > > > > > > > > > > > On 27.05.2013, at 09:01, "outcast01" <outcastzeroone@> wrote:> > > > > > > > > Is there a way to easily make a line be hatched? Lets say I want a dotted or dashed line. Is there an easy way to change the atributes of a line to do this? Or do I have to make it the hard way by slicing up a line or arc?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > >> > >> >>