Infinte length lines

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
radioelasais

Infinte length lines

Post by radioelasais »

Hi allfirst message here! I searched for a solution to my issue but I could not find any post so I must assume it is just me. I am running v 7.5.4 on a macbook pro OS 10.7.5 and no matter what tool I use to draw a line they are all of infinite length. Example, if I connect two end points with a line, that line passes on the points but extends beyond them and I need to trim it all the times. I have not been using the cadintosh for a while but I do remember the previous version never add this issue. I have the freeware version.do I look for some specific setting?Gianluca
thorstenlemke

Re: Infinte length lines

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,please look at the footer line and click in the infinite symbol. It will appear with a cross after that.Thorsten On 27.09.2013, at 19:25, radioelasais <radio_elasais@yahoo.com> wrote:  Hi allfirst message here! I searched for a solution to my issue but I could not find any post so I must assume it is just me. I am running v 7.5.4 on a macbook pro OS 10.7.5 and no matter what tool I use to draw a line they are all of infinite length. Example, if I connect two end points with a line, that line passes on the points but extends beyond them and I need to trim it all the times. I have not been using the cadintosh for a while but I do remember the previous version never add this issue. I have the freeware version.do I look for some specific setting?Gianluca
radio_elasais

Re: Infinte length lines

Post by radio_elasais »

Thanks!  ---In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hi,please look at the footer line and click in the infinite symbol. It will appear with a cross after that.Thorsten On 27.09.2013, at 19:25, radioelasais <radio_elasais@...> wrote:  Hi allfirst message here! I searched for a solution to my issue but I could not find any post so I must assume it is just me. I am running v 7.5.4 on a macbook pro OS 10.7.5 and no matter what tool I use to draw a line they are all of infinite length. Example, if I connect two end points with a line, that line passes on the points but extends beyond them and I need to trim it all the times. I have not been using the cadintosh for a while but I do remember the previous version never add this issue. I have the freeware version.do I look for some specific setting?Gianluca