Export

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Ken Gillett

Re: Export

Post by Ken Gillett »

As always, thanks Thorsten. Will check it out and let you know. > On 15 Nov 2014, at 20:16, lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > Dear Ken,> > > please download the new build 202.> That does fix it.> > Beta releases> > Beta releases> The beta versions are normally not signed with a developer certificate. So, you will have to disable Gatekeeper to execute the software. > View on www.lemkesoft.org> Preview by Yahoo > > > This does also fix the possible crash in the input line reported by Rowland.> > Thorsten Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Ken Gillett

Re: Export

Post by Ken Gillett »

Just checked it out and it does indeed fix the problem. Thanks Thorsten. > please download the new build 202.> That does fix it.> > Thorsten> >> On 7 Nov 2014, at 18:27, Ken Gillett kengroups@ukgb.net [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:>> >> I have drawn a line at 90° and 60mm long, starting at 0,0. So a short vertical line upwards from the origin. I then drew a line at 7.2° from that line, also from 0,0 which works correctly. I then tried the exact same process from the second line and the third line gets drawn 187.2° from the second line. I only get the correct angle when calculated from that first vertical line. If I try and draw at an angle from any of the new lines, it adds 180°.>> >> Since it works the first time, I can’t see I’m doing anything wrong. Is this perhaps a bug?> Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/