Arc defined by two points and a radius

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
bon.ohsato

Arc defined by two points and a radius

Post by bon.ohsato »

Attachments :Arc.PDFIf I use a.m. command, dimension of the created arc is not correct.For example; - Draw two parallel lines spacing, 10mm - Define two points at the end of lines - Then "select point for side  of center point" and input radius, 5mmAs shown on the attached PDF, dimension of the arc is changed according to the position I have pointed.Green circles on the PDF show where I have pointed.I cannot achieve correct dimension, 5.0, wherever I point. However the radius of the created arcs are correct, R5 in this case.This phenomenon was observed in version 7.xx too.My system: MacBook Pro retina, OSX YosemiteCadintosh 8.1 (build 200)
thorstenlemke

Re: Arc defined by two points and a radius [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Bob,many thanks for your report.We can not reproduce the issue here.So, please e-mail your drawing zipped. The pdf is a bit useless for testing.Thorsten If I use a.m. command, dimension of the created arc is not correct.For example; - Draw two parallel lines spacing, 10mm - Define two points at the end of lines - Then "select point for side  of center point" and input radius, 5mmAs shown on the attached PDF, dimension of the arc is changed according to the position I have pointed.Green circles on the PDF show where I have pointed.I cannot achieve correct dimension, 5.0, wherever I point. However the radius of the created arcs are correct, R5 in this case.This phenomenon was observed in version 7.xx too.