Just getting started and may have found an issue.

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
pyxis738

Just getting started and may have found an issue.

Post by pyxis738 »

Attachments :WithoutArc.pngWithArc.pngUsing 7.5.4 on MacBookPro. In the process of creating a new CAD and am losing a drawn arc when I zoom in a bit. Attached are two small screenshots, both showing the zoom factor. One, at zoom 141%, the arc shows just fine. The Second, at zoom 155% the arc is gone. I have tried, by increasing the ink width to make it show, but that does not work. Any ideas? I have also saved the file as DXF, then re-imported, all to no avail. Thanks. Al
thorstenlemke

Re: Just getting started and may have found an issue. [2 Attachments

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please e-mail the cad drawing zipped to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten [Attachment(s) from aszy@mac.com [cadintoshmac] included below]Using 7.5.4 on MacBookPro. In the process of creating a new CAD and am losing a drawn arc when I zoom in a bit. Attached are two small screenshots, both showing the zoom factor. One, at zoom 141%, the arc shows just fine. The Second, at zoom 155% the arc is gone. I have tried, by increasing the ink width to make it show, but that does not work. Any ideas? I have also saved the file as DXF, then re-imported, all to no avail. Thanks. AlAttachment(s) from aszy@mac.com [cadintoshmac] : View attachments on the web 2 of 2 Photo(s)WithArc.pngWithoutArc.pngPosted by: aszy@mac.com
Al Szymanski

Re: Just getting started and may have found an issue.

Post by Al Szymanski »

Done.