A Wish-List item

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
pyxis738

A Wish-List item

Post by pyxis738 »

I would like to see a keyboard command to trigger the Zoom All function. I seem to use it often.A suggestion: When the user clicks on anything that requires keyboard input in addition to or instead of a mouse click, have the application automatically place the keyboard focus in the textedit field. That way, we don't have to move from our target in the drawing field, to click in the text box then back to the drawing field.Thanks. Project #1 is done and is going to the printer tomorrow.Al
pyxis738

Re: A Wish-List item

Post by pyxis738 »

following up:  a question. In the upper right hand portion of the tool bar, there is a Zoom All button, a Plus and Minus button, an Escape button, and a microscopic popup menu that contains nothing.  What is it for?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,this popup does contain the last ten input lines. So, you can quickly select the same input again.Thorsten following up:  a question. In the upper right hand portion of the tool bar, there is a Zoom All button, a Plus and Minus button, an Escape button, and a microscopic popup menu that contains nothing.  What is it for?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Al,I put the Zoom all command for this in the edit menu, too.Simple go to the “System Preferences” part “Keyboard” and define a shortcut for it.Thorsten I would like to see a keyboard command to trigger the Zoom All function. I seem to use it often.A suggestion: When the user clicks on anything that requires keyboard input in addition to or instead of a mouse click, have the application automatically place the keyboard focus in the textedit field. That way, we don't have to move from our target in the drawing field, to click in the text box then back to the drawing field.Thanks. Project #1 is done and is going to the printer tomorrow.Al