Infinite line

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Ken Gillett

Infinite line

Post by Ken Gillett »

Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
thorstenlemke

Re: Infinite line

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Ken,many thanks for your feedback.I add that to the todo list.Thorsten Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/__._
Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett »

Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please. Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ On 2 Jan 2015, at 07:52, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:   Dear Ken,many thanks for your feedback.I add that to the todo list.ThorstenPreviously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/__._
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Dear Ken,ok, I add that to the todo list, too.We had to change much due the complete rewrite in Cocoa.Thorsten Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please. 
Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett »

I wish all developers were like you :-) > On 2 Jan 2015, at 08:52, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > Dear Ken,> > ok, I add that to the todo list, too.> > We had to change much due the complete rewrite in Cocoa.> > Thorsten>> >> Thanks Thorsten. One more thing. I used to be able to set Headers and Footers when printing. Now I CANNOT find where to set these. Am I blind or have you removed them? If the former, where do I set them now and if the latter, could we please have them back - please. >> > Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Ken,please download the new build 213.I readded it:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?Ken G i l l e t t
Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett »

That was quick. But the latest one is now 215. Should I try that one? > On 2 Jan 2015, at 12:33, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > Dear Ken,> > > please download the new build 213.> > I readded it:> > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html> > Thorsten>> >> Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?>> >> Ken G i l l e t t>> > Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Ken,yes.Thorsten That was quick. But the latest one is now 215. Should I try that one?> On 2 Jan 2015, at 12:33, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > Dear Ken,> > > please download the new build 213.> > I readded it:> > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html> > Thorsten>> >> Previously there was a small button in the bottom ‘command’ bar that you could use to toggle the infinite line length on and off. Now I seem to struggle to find the way to do this and I often need to switch it. Could we not have the simple button back?>> >> Ken G i l l e t t>> >