Outstanding issues

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Ken Gillett

Outstanding issues

Post by Ken Gillett »

Some while ago I asked about having Headers and Footers back and Thorsten put it on his ToDo list. How are we doing with that list Thorsten? I want to do some printing and really need to include what I used to be able to do with H & F. Any idea when we might see their re-introduction?Also, how are you getting on with the symbol rotation problem?Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
thorstenlemke

Re: Outstanding issues

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Ken,I will try to implement this next week.What was the issue with the symbols?Thorsten Some while ago I asked about having Headers and Footers back and Thorsten put it on his ToDo list. How are we doing with that list Thorsten? I want to do some printing and really need to include what I used to be able to do with H & F. Any idea when we might see their re-introduction?Also, how are you getting on with the symbol rotation problem?Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/__
Ken Gillett

Post by Ken Gillett »

When rotated they split apart. Any partial curves move, but don’t rotate so the symbol is badly broken. It only seems to occur when it includes partial curves. > On 16 Apr 2015, at 15:28, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > What was the issue with the symbols?> Ken G i l l e t t_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Ken,please go to the options/display and set the pixel value to 1.E-Mail you file if you still have the problems.Thorsten When rotated they split apart. Any partial curves move, but don’t rotate so the symbol is badly broken. It only seems to occur when it includes partial curves.> On 16 Apr 2015, at 15:28, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [cadintoshmac] <cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > What was the issue with the symbols?> 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Ken,please download the latest BETA.I did add it now.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten Some while ago I asked about having Headers and Footers back and Thorsten put it on his ToDo list. How are we doing with that list Thorsten? I want to do some printing and really need to include what I used to be able to do with H & F. Any idea when we might see their re-introduction?