[Closed] GraphicConverter for Windows?

The right place to speak and share about your experiences of GraphicConverter
Windows

[Closed] GraphicConverter for Windows?

Post by Windows »

How about GraphicConverter for Windows? I've been a Mac user for years, but now I'm going to say goodbye to the Apple universe.

I have always used GraphicConverter to successfully rename my photos from the EXIF data to have the date in the filename. I will miss this useful feature on Windows.

Please, please create a Windows version of GraphicConverter!

It can't be that hard, can it?

Thank you very much!

Any grammar errors in this text were caused by the translation program. German -> English

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Wie wäre es mit GraphicConverter für Windows? Ich bin jahrelanger Mac-Nuzter, werde mich nun aber aus dem Apple Universium verabschieden.

Ich habe mit GraphicConverter immer erfolgreich meine Fotos aus den EXIF-Daten umbenant, um das Datum im Dateinamen zu haben. Diese nützliche Funktion werde ich unter Windows vermissen.

Bitte, bitte erstellt doch eine Windows Version von GraphicConverter!

So schwer kann das doch nicht sein, oder?

Vielen Dank!

Etwaige Grammatik Fehler in diesem Text wurden durch das Übersetzungsprogramm verursacht. Deutsch -> Englisch
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: GraphicConverter for Windows?

Post by forum_adm »

Hi,

a Windows version would require a rewrite of the complete GUI and a lot of parts of the backend due the usage of Apple technologies.

Best wishes
Thorsten