graphicconverter is the best!

The right place to speak and share about your experiences of GraphicConverter
patdiddy

graphicconverter is the best!

Post by patdiddy »

I have been using macOS since 1997. Back when magazines gave out CDs with handy software to explore, I came across GraphicConverter. I'm so glad that was a part of that CD. GraphicConverter is one of only a few programs that has been around since the 68k Mac era. Thank you. I'd recommend it to anyone who uses a mac. It's the best photo editing tool out there. In fact, I have looked for something similar for windows, but, nothing even comes close.

When Apple announced the switch to silicon, I had considered going to a PC, but it just wasn't worth the headache. I'm glad I got a 16" MacBook Pro (2019). Otherwise, I'd truly miss GraphicConverter too much. That's how loyal I am.
buckyjunior

Re: graphicconverter is the best!

Post by buckyjunior »

Agreed. I believe I got my first taste of Graphic Converter from a MacAddict included disk. I was interested in it then because I needed to convert from one graphic format to another. I don't have the same graphic needs, but it continues to be be my first choice in dealing with graphics.
----------------------
Using GraphicConverter to convert graphics since version 4.3
----------------------
patdiddy

Re: graphicconverter is the best!

Post by patdiddy »

I wish there was something comparable for Windows, iOS, and Linux. Sadly, the closest thing I found is GIMP. GIMP is terrible because it doesn't allow you to save into multiple formats.