[Closed] Line Tool

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
wadeGC

[Closed] Line Tool

Post by wadeGC »

My searches have come up in vain and I don't know what I am missing. What is the line tool? I have managed to draw a line and, before drawing it managed to change its thickness and color and likely could have changed its style. However, once drawing it I have not been able to select it without perhaps an exact selection with the rectangle tool. Is it just that the line tool lays down a set of pixels that is not defined other than at the pixel level? Is there any way to select a line as an object? If you get this question how could I search for the answer?

Thanks for your help and I hope this question isn't as stupid as I think it may be.

Wade
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Line Tool

Post by forum_adm »

GraphicConverter is a pixel based app. So, your drawing will be directly added to the image. You can't reselect a line later.
The only option is: draw the line onto a new layer. So, you can move and scale the layer with the line later.

Just try our construction application CADintosh if you want to construct with vectors/elements.