[Solved] Plugin apps - uninstall

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
j

[Solved] Plugin apps - uninstall

Post by j »

I want to uninstall a few of the plugin apps I have had GraphicConverter download. (writer app and heiftobpms, as I was unable to export to heic (with GC 10.5.5 on macOS 10.13.3) and I suppose it should work with macOS 10.13.4 without these tools)

Are the executables installed to /usr/local/bin the only files installed by GraphicConverter?

As I already use homebrew for management of various software packages, I would appreciate it if the plugins for GraphicConverter could be managed through brew as well. If packages are made for all tools GraphicConverter might use, that would be no problem. FFmpeg for example already has a package, but for example for writerapp there is no package, nor is the plugin page on the lemkesoft site very clear on if&where one might find the source code, if someone would like to build it him/herself.
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Plugin apps - uninstall

Post by forum_adm »

GraphicConverter expects the tools at the locations written in the prefs dialog.
Just uninstall them there.

You find the links to the source code at our plugin page.

Only the mrSID plugin is a licensed SDK. Which I am not allowed to publish.
tools.jpg
tools.jpg (40.51 KiB) Viewed 2853 times