[Solved] Summary info tab still blanking in 10.7.2 beta 3467

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
DeweyV

[Solved] Summary info tab still blanking in 10.7.2 beta 3467

Post by DeweyV »

Jauly 14
- reporting that the latest beta of GC 10.7.2 ( build 3467 ) has not fixed the browser Summary info tab from going blank, at first.

Here is the issue : with a Browser open and an image thumbnail selected, the Info tabs work fine ... at first . Upon selecting a new thumbnail, the Summary tab goes blank. No info displayed.

When I click the blue Info radio button off to hide the Info tabs , then click it again to restore , the Summary tab displays correctly.
Selecting a new image thumbnail, the Summary tab goes blank again , and the blue radio button must again be toggled to reveal Summary info. In other words, I have to manually deselect then re-select the Info button for every image in order for the Summary tab to show data. Summary is not " sticking" on as it did in previous GC 10.7.0

I depend on browser Summary info in my workflow . ( I do not plan on upgrading to GC version 11 for a while yet, where perhaps the issue is nonexistent).

-----
this issue occurs on both my Mac Mini's running El Capitan OSX 11.6
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Summary info tab still blanking in 10.7.2 beta 3467

Post by forum_adm »

I found and fixed a possible issue now.

Please recheck with the latest BETA build 4041:
http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html

Thorsten
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Summary info tab still blanking in 10.7.2 beta 3467

Post by forum_adm »

A new BETA of GC10 will follow soon. The new build will be 3469.