[Solved] Bulk Resizing

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
Jimmbo

[Solved] Bulk Resizing

Post by Jimmbo »

How do you bulk reduce size by X%?

Please answer in detail. If this basic function were intuitively available, I wouldn't need to ask.
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Bulk Resizing

Post by forum_adm »

Hi,

that is really simple:
https://www.lemkesoft.info/forum_movies/scale_down.mp4

I suggest to view our YouTube tutorials, too.

Thorsten
Jimmbo

Re: [Solved] Bulk Resizing

Post by Jimmbo »

Thank you very much.

Thorsten, your program has been a gem and a blessing for Mac users since the early 1990s. For stability, features, and power, it is as close to perfection as Mac software could be. It always has been.

But the interface has never been very intuitive, and as the power has increased, it has gotten less and less intuitive. I know you can't see this, because you are so, so, so familiar with it. But I've been with you since 1995 and every time I need to do something I haven't done before - or haven't done in a while, or haven't done since you complicated it in some update - I have a terrible time. And I'm not super-smart, but I'm also not super-dumb.

Yes, I will view the tutorials! But I hope you'll consider hiring a UX/UI expert at some point. Not to change everything, or turn GC into something very different, but to maybe find some simple and productive ways to improve intuitive usability.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for GC!