[Solved] Disable typeahead when appending keywords?

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
jbreweral2or

[Solved] Disable typeahead when appending keywords?

Post by jbreweral2or »

Hello,

First off, I'll say that I really appreciate all of the recent metadata editing enhancements that you have implemented this year. However, the new typeahead function in the "Keywords>Append..." dialog really slows down my workflow. Is there a way to disable it? I searched the preferences but could not find a way. My specific issues are:

* When I type a single letter, it prevents me from continuing to type until I select something or click away from the popup
* It capitalizes everything, which is not what I want with keywords -- I realized this is just inheriting my System settings

If there is such a setting, please let me know. If not, I'd appreciate your consideration in implementing it.

Thank you!
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Disable typeahead when appending keywords?

Post by forum_adm »

Thanks for your note. I will add an option. But I can't reproduce your problem here.
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Disable typeahead when appending keywords?

Post by forum_adm »

I added now a checkbox to append keywords/persons.

http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html

Thorsten
jbreweral2or

Re: [Solved] Disable typeahead when appending keywords?

Post by jbreweral2or »

Thank you for the fast turnaround! I downloaded the beta; that will definitely do the trick. Perhaps it has something to do with the volume of keywords I have (well over 100, with nesting).