[Solved] Erratic display and drawing of lines

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
RoamingBob

[Solved] Erratic display and drawing of lines

Post by RoamingBob »

Attached is a drawing where I am having difficulty in placing lines on the right hand side. It also shows issues with displaying lines in this area of the drawing.
You will see two black circles that show the ends of line segments. At the zoom all display, there is no line connecting them. Zooming in once shows a line connecting these termini, and other lines appear on the right hand side. These lines that appeared are correct, but at first I did not know they were there, having attempted to install them with the drawing at the zoom all scale.
At the zoom all scale, when attempting to draw dashed lines in the right hand segment of the figure - no such dashed lines appear. Zooming in after such an attempt will reveal a regular line (not dashed) connecting the selected points. At the zoom all scale, a regular line can be drawn in the right hand side of the figure.
If my description is not clear, I can attach screen shots of what is going on.
Attachments
190905 Drawing 2 to Thorsten.cadx.zip
(106.99 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Erratic display and drawing of lines

Post by forum_adm »

Please download the latest BETA at:
http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html

That fixes the issue.

The main reason is that the drawing was done at the scale of 1:1 for a 50 feet dimension.

Thorsten
RoamingBob

Re: [Solved] Erratic display and drawing of lines

Post by RoamingBob »

Thanks. I've been away from the app for a bit. I'll checkout the new BETA build.