Summary: [mac-wizards] menu PANIC?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Summary: [mac-wizards] menu PANIC?

Post by Robert Poland »

Michele,Yes I have MenuMaster installed.davida3292@aol.com directed me to  the discussion. Neither version 1.4.3b2 or 1.4.3b3 had the checkbox for me.I checked the Unsanity weblog and found a new version 1.4.3b4 (with the checkbox), unchecked it  and that seems to have cured the "stupid feature".On Aug 26, 2008, at 9:30 AM, Michele Forrester wrote: Do you have Unsanity Menu changer or something on that order installed? Check to see if there is a checkbox about having goofy background movements...I saw this on another list - seems an upgrade has the checkbox clicked and people don't realize it!Good luck!MicheleOn 8/26/08 Robert Poland wrote:Wizards,This morning all of my menu items and the dropdown menus have an animated background image. The image has the selected text along the side in red and some text scrolling through the window.Is this a virus or what?Is there a cure?Bob Poland - Fort Collins, CO_______________________________________________Mac-Wizards mailing listMac-Wizards@cc.gatech.eduhttps://mailman.cc.gatech.edu/mailman/listinfo/mac-wizards Bob Poland - Fort Collins, CO