section line

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo cadintoshmac group after the port.
Jon Guyer

section line

Post by Jon Guyer »

I'm using CADintosh 5.2.Is there a way to change the default appearance of section lines? Once I create one, I can edit the size of the labels with "Edit Text Attributes" and the size of the arrow with "Change X-Line Attributes". I have to edit either side of the section line independently, which gets rather tedious. Making the same changes to Options > X-Line doesn't appear to have any affect.
RowlandCarson

file/application opening observation

Post by RowlandCarson »

I notice that if I double-click on a .CAD document file, CADintosh launches, but instead of opening the file as expected, it presents a "file open" dialogue box. This is non-standard behaviour is not any big deal, but just a bit irritating. If I've already navigated to where the document is in the finder, I dont want to have to navigate again in the open dialogue.OS X 10.2.8, CADintosh X 5.0regardsRowland-- : Wilma & Rowland Carson <http://home.clara.net/rowil/>: <rowil@clara.net> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...
thorstenlemke

Re: section line

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,sorry, this isn´t possible, yet.Thorsten --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Jon Guyer <jguyer@h...> wrote:> I'm using CADintosh 5.2.> > Is there a way to change the default appearance of section lines? Once > I create one, I can edit the size of the labels with "Edit Text > Attributes" and the size of the arrow with "Change X-Line Attributes". > I have to edit either side of the section line independently, which > gets rather tedious. Making the same changes to Options > X-Line > doesn't appear to have any affect.
thorstenlemke

Re: file/application opening observation

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I fixed it and uploaded an updated beta to my iDisk: lemkesoftgmbhThorsten --- In cadintoshmac@yahoogroups.com, Rowland Carson <rowil@c...> wrote:> I notice that if I double-click on a .CAD document file, CADintosh > launches, but instead of opening the file as expected, it presents a > "file open" dialogue box. This is non-standard behaviour is not any > big deal, but just a bit irritating. If I've already navigated to > where the document is in the finder, I dont want to have to navigate > again in the open dialogue.> > OS X 10.2.8, CADintosh X 5.0> > regards> > Rowland> -- > > : Wilma & Rowland Carson <http://home.clara.net/rowil/>> : <rowil@c...> ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...