Multiscale images - settings

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
dug

Multiscale images - settings

Post by dug »

Is there a way to define export settings for individual exported files in a multi scale batch? I am trying to export 6 different image sizes of the same image and would like to define the quality for the individual images. Currently the export is too harsh (appears to be over-sharpening & sharpen is set to "0"). Individual "Convert" works great, but I am not able to get the same quality out of the multi scale function. GC Mac v7.5 (338) Thanks for the help.
thorstenlemke

Re: Multiscale images - settings

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Sorry, that is not possible, yet. Thorsten ------ > Von: dug <dug@gfxdug.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:51:05 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Multiscale images - settings > > Is there a way to define export settings for individual exported files in a > multi scale batch? > > I am trying to export 6 different image sizes of the same image and would like > to define the quality for the individual images. Currently the export is too > harsh (appears to be over-sharpening & sharpen is set to "0"). > > Individual "Convert" works great, but I am not able to get the same quality > out of the multi scale function. > > GC Mac v7.5 (338) > > Thanks for the help. >
dug

Post by dug »

Good to know. Thanks for the quick reply! --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > Sorry, that is not possible, yet. > > Thorsten > > ------ > > > > Von: dug <dug@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:51:05 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Multiscale images - settings > > > > Is there a way to define export settings for individual exported files in a > > multi scale batch? > > > > I am trying to export 6 different image sizes of the same image and would like > > to define the quality for the individual images. Currently the export is too > > harsh (appears to be over-sharpening & sharpen is set to "0"). > > > > Individual "Convert" works great, but I am not able to get the same quality > > out of the multi scale function. > > > > GC Mac v7.5 (338) > > > > Thanks for the help. > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I rechecked it here. So, you want to set the jpeg quality for each export size? Thorsten > Von: dug <dug@gfxdug.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 17:51:05 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Multiscale images - settings > > Is there a way to define export settings for individual exported files in a > multi scale batch? > > I am trying to export 6 different image sizes of the same image and would like > to define the quality for the individual images. Currently the export is too > harsh (appears to be over-sharpening & sharpen is set to "0"). > > Individual "Convert" works great, but I am not able to get the same quality > out of the multi scale function. > > GC Mac v7.5 (338) > > Thanks for the help. >