[ANN] GraphicConverter 7.6.2 (Build 416)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Christopher Stone

Re: Tab Key Function in Browser GC7.6.2 (Build 419)

Post by Christopher Stone »

On Feb 05, 2012, at 00:48, Alan Dow wrote: Now if the toolbar is showing in the browser, the tab key will cyclethrough toolbar icons before returning to the folder list. I couldnot find a preference to avoid this.______________________________________________________________________Hey Alan,This is unlikely a GraphicConverter issue.  Try pressing Control-F7 and see if it changes anything.--Best Regards,Chris
thorstenlemke

Re: Tab Key Function in Browser GC7.6.2 (Build 419)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Hmm, that is a default Cocoa behaviour. I implemented nothing special for this. Did you maybe enable easy access? Thorsten > Von: Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 01:01:26 -0600 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] Tab Key Function in Browser GC7.6.2 (Build 419) > > On Feb 05, 2012, at 00:48, Alan Dow wrote: >> Now if the toolbar is showing in the browser, the tab key will cycle >> through toolbar icons before returning to the folder list. I could >> not find a preference to avoid this. > > ______________________________________________________________________ > > Hey Alan, > > This is unlikely a GraphicConverter issue. Try pressing Control-F7 and see if > it changes anything. > > -- > Best Regards, > Chris >