Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Michael

Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418)

Post by Michael »

If I apply the Xe847 filter to an image and then move on to a new image I get the following message when I apply the Xe847 filter to the new image:The Xe847 filter should only applied one time to an image. A second processing would destroy the image.This even though it is a brand new image to which the Xe847 filter has never been applied.(This also happened with previous versions of GC.)
thorstenlemke

Re: Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Ah - you use the arrows to switch to a new image? Thorsten > Von: Michael <mgnewman@mac.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:18:14 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418) > > If I apply the Xe847 filter to an image and then move on to a new image > I get the following message when I apply the Xe847 filter to the new > image: > The Xe847 filter should only applied one time to an image. A second > processing would destroy the image. > This even though it is a brand new image to which the Xe847 filter has > never been applied. > (This also happened with previous versions of GC.)
Michael

Post by Michael »

Yes, I use the arrows. That's the easiest way for me to work on a new batch of photos. (Gentle nudge: We also still have the problem where using the arrows results in improper window resizing when moving from landscape to portrait and vice versa.) --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > Ah - you use the arrows to switch to a new image? > > Thorsten > > > Von: Michael <mgnewman@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:18:14 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418) > > > > If I apply the Xe847 filter to an image and then move on to a new image > > I get the following message when I apply the Xe847 filter to the new > > image: > > The Xe847 filter should only applied one time to an image. A second > > processing would destroy the image. > > This even though it is a brand new image to which the Xe847 filter has > > never been applied. > > (This also happened with previous versions of GC.) >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released a new beta. Please check: http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html That does fix it. Regards Thorsten Lemke > Von: Michael <mgnewman@mac.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:07:18 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418) > > Yes, I use the arrows. That's the easiest way for me to work on a new batch of > photos. > > (Gentle nudge: We also still have the problem where using the arrows results > in improper window resizing when moving from landscape to portrait and vice > versa.) > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote:
Michael

Post by Michael »

Indeed. the Xe847 filter problem is fixed. But we still have the problem where the window fails to resize properly when using the arrows to move from a landscape oriented image to a portrait oriented image. This worked fine in GC 6.x but is broken since the introduction of GC 7.x. (Or do I just have the preferences set up wrong?) --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > That does fix it. > > Regards > Thorsten Lemke > > > Von: Michael <mgnewman@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 22:07:18 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418) > > > > Yes, I use the arrows. That's the easiest way for me to work on a new batch of > > photos. > > > > (Gentle nudge: We also still have the problem where using the arrows results > > in improper window resizing when moving from landscape to portrait and vice > > versa.) > > > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote: >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, Yes, I use currently the old window size. That is on the todo list. Thorsten > Von: Michael <mgnewman@mac.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 00:15:14 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Problems With Xe847 Filter: GC 7.6.2 (418) > > Indeed. the Xe847 filter problem is fixed. But we still have the problem where > the window fails to resize properly when using the arrows to move from a > landscape oriented image to a portrait oriented image. This worked fine in GC > 6.x but is broken since the introduction of GC 7.x. (Or do I just have the > preferences set up wrong?) > > ---