labels in browse & slideshow

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
John Hill

Re: labels in browse & slideshow

Post by John Hill »

That's the floating toolbox that contains the marquee, rectangle, etc? Still can't find it.However, I find <command><option>E works correctly in some images and not in others.Would it help if I sent you an image in which it appears not to? And how can I send it without everybody else having to download it?John. On 22 Apr 2012, at 09:47, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hello, You find it in the toolbox. Thorsten > Von: John Hill <john@yclept.wanadoo.co.uk> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:38:54 +0100 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] Re: labels in browse & slideshow > > I use the defaults - nothing has changed since I last started from scratch > except Display Content/Defaiult Zoom and Display Windows/Resize. I have used > Shrink to fit... and checked Window after scale/zoom for a long time now. > > Where to I find out what these are set to? > > John. > > On 21 Apr 2012, at 17:17, Thorsten Lemke wrote:
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, Just e-mail to lemke@lemkesoft.de Thorsten > Von: John Hill <john@yclept.wanadoo.co.uk> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:10:35 +0100 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] Re: labels in browse & slideshow > > That's the floating toolbox that contains the marquee, rectangle, etc? Still > can't find it. > > However, I find <command><option>E works correctly in some images and not in > others. >
John Hill

Post by John Hill »

I have done that.John. On 22 Apr 2012, at 12:13, Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hi, Just e-mail to lemke@lemkesoft.de Thorsten > Von: John Hill <john@yclept.wanadoo.co.uk> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:10:35 +0100 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: Re: [gcmac] Re: labels in browse & slideshow > > That's the floating toolbox that contains the marquee, rectangle, etc? Still > can't find it. > > However, I find <command><option>E works correctly in some images and not in > others. >