How to import photos?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
iamabbqueen

How to import photos?

Post by iamabbqueen »

There has to be a simple answer to this. How do I import photos from my SD card into Graphic Converter? For a while, when I inserted my SD card into my computer, a pop-up window would ask if I would like to browse the pictures on the card, then when I indicated I would, there would be an option to import selected photos. Now when I do that, there is no option to import. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
iamabbqueen

Re: How to import photos?

Post by iamabbqueen »

I should add I am using GC 7.6.1. Thanks. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@...> wrote: > > There has to be a simple answer to this. How do I import photos from my SD card into Graphic Converter? For a while, when I inserted my SD card into my computer, a pop-up window would ask if I would like to browse the pictures on the card, then when I indicated I would, there would be an option to import selected photos. Now when I do that, there is no option to import. Help would be appreciated. Thanks. >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, please look at FAQ 3 at: http://www.lemkesoft.com/content/168/faq.html Thorsten > Von: iamabbqueen <captenaj@gmail.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:39:25 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] How to import photos? > > There has to be a simple answer to this. How do I import photos from my SD > card into Graphic Converter? For a while, when I inserted my SD card into my > computer, a pop-up window would ask if I would like to browse the pictures on > the card, then when I indicated I would, there would be an option to import > selected photos. Now when I do that, there is no option to import. Help would > be appreciated. Thanks. >
iamabbqueen

Post by iamabbqueen »

Thank you very much for your quick response. About half the time the Import Selected and Import All buttons are not present. I just tried it again hoping to get a screen shot for you but the buttons are present now. If I have trouble again I will let you know. I wonder if I am selecting the disk image instead of the camera. When I select the disk image, which is below the camera image in the browser, I do not see the Import buttons. I will make sure I am selecting the camera in the future and see if I have trouble. Thank you again. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > please look at FAQ 3 at: http://www.lemkesoft.com/content/168/faq.html > > Thorsten > > > > > Von: iamabbqueen <captenaj@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:39:25 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] How to import photos? > > > > There has to be a simple answer to this. How do I import photos from my SD > > card into Graphic Converter? For a while, when I inserted my SD card into my > > computer, a pop-up window would ask if I would like to browse the pictures on > > the card, then when I indicated I would, there would be an option to import > > selected photos. Now when I do that, there is no option to import. Help would > > be appreciated. Thanks. > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, You have to select the camera to get the buttons. You can use simple drag and drop if you mount the sd-card with a card reader. Thorsten > Von: iamabbqueen <captenaj@gmail.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:12:22 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Re: How to import photos? > > Thank you very much for your quick response. About half the time the Import > Selected and Import All buttons are not present. I just tried it again hoping > to get a screen shot for you but the buttons are present now. If I have > trouble again I will let you know. > > I wonder if I am selecting the disk image instead of the camera. When I select > the disk image, which is below the camera image in the browser, I do not see > the Import buttons. I will make sure I am selecting the camera in the future > and see if I have trouble. > > Thank you again. >