thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?]

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
pukkanana

thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?]

Post by pukkanana »

Hi. I joined this group looking for an answer to a general-newbie question. And, it's not something that's wrong with GC, I am just learning the program. Question - When I am using the browser with thumbnails on the right. Some of the thumbnails have a little icon that looks like a "thunderbolt" in the upper left corner of the thumbnail. I have no idea what this means and I've searched the manual and the internet! Can someone please tell me what this icon represents? Also, is there an icon legend available anywhere? Thank you so much.
thorstenlemke

Re: thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, This means: you used the flash for the photo. You can disable the indicator in the prefs part browser. Thorsten > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:21:33 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?] > > Hi. I joined this group looking for an answer to a general-newbie question. > And, it's not something that's wrong with GC, I am just learning the program. > > Question - When I am using the browser with thumbnails on the right. Some of > the thumbnails have a little icon that looks like a "thunderbolt" in the upper > left corner of the thumbnail. > > I have no idea what this means and I've searched the manual and the internet! > Can someone please tell me what this icon represents? Also, is there an icon > legend available anywhere? > > Thank you so much. >
pukkanana

Post by pukkanana »

Thank You! * Is there an icon legend anywhere? I searched the manual; I couldn't find one. Linda --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > This means: you used the flash for the photo. > You can disable the indicator in the prefs part browser. > > Thorsten > > > > > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:21:33 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?] > > > > Hi. I joined this group looking for an answer to a general-newbie question. > > And, it's not something that's wrong with GC, I am just learning the program. > > > > Question - When I am using the browser with thumbnails on the right. Some of > > the thumbnails have a little icon that looks like a "thunderbolt" in the upper > > left corner of the thumbnail. > > > > I have no idea what this means and I've searched the manual and the internet! > > Can someone please tell me what this icon represents? Also, is there an icon > > legend available anywhere? > > > > Thank you so much. > > >
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello, in my manual there is a paragraph in the chapter on the Browser on the flash icon that starts with: Icon: GPS position and Flash Regards, Hagen Henke Am 09.04.2012 um 16:35 schrieb pukkanana: > Thank You! > * Is there an icon legend anywhere? I searched the manual; I couldn't find one. > Linda > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > > > Hi, > > > > This means: you used the flash for the photo. > > You can disable the indicator in the prefs part browser. > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > > > > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@...> > > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > > Datum: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:21:33 -0000 > > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > > Betreff: [gcmac] thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?] > > > > > > Hi. I joined this group looking for an answer to a general-newbie question. > > > And, it's not something that's wrong with GC, I am just learning the program. > > > > > > Question - When I am using the browser with thumbnails on the right. Some of > > > the thumbnails have a little icon that looks like a "thunderbolt" in the upper > > > left corner of the thumbnail. > > > > > > I have no idea what this means and I've searched the manual and the internet! > > > Can someone please tell me what this icon represents? Also, is there an icon > > > legend available anywhere? > > > > > > Thank you so much. > > > > > > >
pukkanana

Post by pukkanana »

Thank you. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Hagen Henke <hagen.henke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > in my manual there is a paragraph in the chapter on the Browser on the flash icon that starts with: > > Icon: GPS position and Flash > > Regards, Hagen Henke > > > Am 09.04.2012 um 16:35 schrieb pukkanana: > > > Thank You! > > * Is there an icon legend anywhere? I searched the manual; I couldn't find one. > > Linda > > > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote: > > > > > > Hi, > > > > > > This means: you used the flash for the photo. > > > You can disable the indicator in the prefs part browser. > > > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > > > > > > > > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@> > > > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > > > Datum: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:21:33 -0000 > > > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > > > Betreff: [gcmac] thumbnail icon - upper left corner [icon legend available?] > > > > > > > > Hi. I joined this group looking for an answer to a general-newbie question. > > > > And, it's not something that's wrong with GC, I am just learning the program. > > > > > > > > Question - When I am using the browser with thumbnails on the right. Some of > > > > the thumbnails have a little icon that looks like a "thunderbolt" in the upper > > > > left corner of the thumbnail. > > > > > > > > I have no idea what this means and I've searched the manual and the internet! > > > > Can someone please tell me what this icon represents? Also, is there an icon > > > > legend available anywhere? > > > > > > > > Thank you so much. > > > > > > > > > > > >