(no subject)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
William Nolastname

(no subject)

Post by William Nolastname »

I have found that GC is a wonderful way to view .pps files.  I can click thru the images without all of the cute crap transitions and annoying sound effects.  Unfortunately the size and aspect ratio of the images occasionally changes and that moves the Up/Down (Next/Previous) arrows and causes me to chase it around the screen.  Is it possible to add an image size selection which will allow each of the images to fill the screen and keep the "Arrows" in the same place on the screen?   William Teagardin   MAC Mini 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mem 2 GB - 320 Gig HD OS-X (10.6.8) DSL connection iCab 5.0.0 64bit a�117 G.C. 7.6.2 Build 447
thorstenlemke

Re: (unknown)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, Yes, the latest beta of the GC8 has a checkbox for this. Thorsten > Von: William Nolastname <lustyseniormale@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:31:33 -0700 (PDT) > An: "gcmac@yahoogroups.com" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] (unknown) > > I have found that GC is a wonderful way to view .pps files.  I can click thru > the images without all of the cute crap transitions and annoying sound > effects.  Unfortunately the size and aspect ratio of the images occasionally > changes and that moves the Up/Down (Next/Previous) arrows and causes me to > chase it around the screen.  Is it possible to add an image size selection > which will allow each of the images to fill the screen and keep the "Arrows" > in the same place on the screen?   > > William Teagardin >   > MAC Mini 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo > Mem 2 GB - 320 Gig HD > OS-X (10.6.8) > DSL connection > iCab 5.0.0 64bit a�117 > G.C. 7.6.2 Build 447