Window, Arrange - Only for images, Not browser windows?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
pukkanana

Window, Arrange - Only for images, Not browser windows?

Post by pukkanana »

Hi. I would like to Arrange the browser Windows that I have open (usually 2). When I go to the Menu - Window, Arrange, the options are grey. If I have an image or images open, the options are not grey and I can arrange images. Am I correct in assuming that Image Windows can be Arranged, but not Browser Windows? Is that the correct behavior? If so, I will quit looking for a "command" that arranges my browser windows and do it manually. thanks
pukkanana

Re: Window, Arrange - Only for images, Not browser windows?

Post by pukkanana »

I am looking for a way to compare the images in two folders, basically. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "pukkanana" <pukkanana@...> wrote: > > Hi. I would like to Arrange the browser Windows that I have open (usually 2). When I go to the Menu - Window, Arrange, the options are grey. If I have an image or images open, the options are not grey and I can arrange images. > > Am I correct in assuming that Image Windows can be Arranged, but not Browser Windows? Is that the correct behavior? > > If so, I will quit looking for a "command" that arranges my browser windows and do it manually. > > thanks >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi, you can currently only arrange image windows. Thorsten > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@yahoo.com> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:00:17 -0000 > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Window, Arrange - Only for images, Not browser windows? > > Hi. I would like to Arrange the browser Windows that I have open (usually 2). > When I go to the Menu - Window, Arrange, the options are grey. If I have an > image or images open, the options are not grey and I can arrange images. > > Am I correct in assuming that Image Windows can be Arranged, but not Browser > Windows? Is that the correct behavior? > > If so, I will quit looking for a "command" that arranges my browser windows > and do it manually. > > thanks >
pukkanana

Post by pukkanana »

Thank you, Thorsten for confirming that for me. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > you can currently only arrange image windows. > > Thorsten > > > > Von: pukkanana <pukkanana@...> > > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Datum: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:00:17 -0000 > > An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > > Betreff: [gcmac] Window, Arrange - Only for images, Not browser windows? > > > > Hi. I would like to Arrange the browser Windows that I have open (usually 2). > > When I go to the Menu - Window, Arrange, the options are grey. If I have an > > image or images open, the options are not grey and I can arrange images. > > > > Am I correct in assuming that Image Windows can be Arranged, but not Browser > > Windows? Is that the correct behavior? > > > > If so, I will quit looking for a "command" that arranges my browser windows > > and do it manually. > > > > thanks > > >