GC 8.0 (854)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC 8.0 (854)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, I don't appreciate losing many of the preferences with the last upgrade. I seem to recall that there used to be a place to save the preferences, can't find it now. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.0 (854)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Robert,GC8 does now use again the old preferences file of GC7. Due a requirement of the MacAppStore.So, nothing did really change - GC8 is beta until now. The final GC8 does simply use the existing GC7 customer preferences.Thorsten On 11.05.2012, at 23:52, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, I don't appreciate losing many of the preferences with the last upgrade. I seem to recall that there used to be a place to save the preferences, can't find it now. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
watcombeman

Post by watcombeman »

Hi Thorsten, Does that mean that we can now delete com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter8.plist and the folder com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter8 from our libraries? John. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi Robert, > > GC8 does now use again the old preferences file of GC7. Due a requirement of the MacAppStore. > > So, nothing did really change - GC8 is beta until now. The final GC8 does simply use the existing GC7 customer preferences. > > Thorsten > > On 11.05.2012, at 23:52, Robert Poland wrote: > > > Thorsten, > > > > I don't appreciate losing many of the preferences with the last upgrade. > > > > I seem to recall that there used to be a place to save the preferences, can't find it now. > > > > TIA, > > > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > > > __._,_. > > > > >
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,Guess I wasn't clear.After the the last update I had to reset many preferences.Sent from my iPadBob Poland On May 12, 2012, at 12:30 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hi Robert,GC8 does now use again the old preferences file of GC7. Due a requirement of the MacAppStore.So, nothing did really change - GC8 is beta until now. The final GC8 does simply use the existing GC7 customer preferences.ThorstenOn 11.05.2012, at 23:52, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, I don't appreciate losing many of the preferences with the last upgrade. I seem to recall that there used to be a place to save the preferences, can't find it now. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,Guess I wasn't clear.After the last incremental update I had to reset many of the preferences.On May 12, 2012, at 12:30 AM, Thorsten Lemke wrote: Hi Robert,GC8 does now use again the old preferences file of GC7. Due a requirement of the MacAppStore.So, nothing did really change - GC8 is beta until now. The final GC8 does simply use the existing GC7 customer preferences.ThorstenOn 11.05.2012, at 23:52, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, I don't appreciate losing many of the preferences with the last upgrade. I seem to recall that there used to be a place to save the preferences, can't find it now. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi John,yes, you can delete them.Thorsten On 12.05.2012, at 10:23, watcombeman wrote: Hi Thorsten,Does that mean that we can now delete com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter8.plist and the folder com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter8 from our libraries?John.