GC 8 and the App Store

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC 8 and the App Store

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, What's the story on GraphicConverter and the App Store? Will we have to buy it again to get linked into the App Store? So far I have purchased it twice, once in 1997 and again in 2010. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Alexander von Below

Re: GC 8 and the App Store

Post by Alexander von Below »

Hi, I am not Thorsten, but the answer is: Probably yes. Unless Apple changes things in the App Store, this is a problem many developers with pre-AppStore apps face, and there is no way to upgrade existing customers to AppStore customers HTH Alex Am 13.05.2012 um 23:04 schrieb Robert Poland: > Thorsten, > > What's the story on GraphicConverter and the App Store? > > Will we have to buy it again to get linked into the App Store? > > So far I have purchased it twice, once in 1997 and again in 2010. > > TIA, > > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8 and the App Store

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Robert,Apple has currently no option to transfer existing customers or offer upgrades with a discount.The other issue is: you are forces to use the Sandboxed version if you order from the Mac App Store. Also, updates may be available later due the Apple review process. Thorsten On 13.05.2012, at 23:04, Robert Poland wrote:   Thorsten, What's the story on GraphicConverter and the App Store? Will we have to buy it again to get linked into the App Store? So far I have purchased it twice, once in 1997 and again in 2010. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO