GC 8.1 Version + Build Number

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Christopher Stone

GC 8.1 Version + Build Number

Post by Christopher Stone »

Hey Thorsten,It would be nice if the long version in the Finder and the version Applescript command provided the build number in addition to the version.  Currently the only way I know to find out is to fire up GC, and open its about dialog - from there you still cannot copy it.--Best Regards,Chris
Patrick Aquilla

Convert and Modify "Show/Sort" selection

Post by Patrick Aquilla »

Hi Thorsten, Is there anyway possible to get the Convert and Modify section/window to remember your Show/Sort choices after you close the window and then come back to it? Right now it alwats defaults to "All Available" once you return to it ... as you can see its a rather lengthy list that appears to be well over 100 selections, I normally just work with collections of JPEG/JFIF's and it would be nice if it remembered that selection each time I came back to it instead of having to go back through that lengthy list of selections, just like it remembers your last path that you were working in. Thanks PA
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert and Modify "Show/Sort" selection

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,many thanks for your suggestions.Thorsten   Hi Thorsten, Is there anyway possible to get the Convert and Modify section/window to remember your Show/Sort choices after you close the window and then come back to it? Right now it alwats defaults to "All Available" once you return to it ... as you can see its a rather lengthy list that appears to be well over 100 selections, I normally just work with collections of JPEG/JFIF's and it would be nice if it remembered that selection each time I came back to it instead of having to go back through that lengthy list of selections, just like it remembers your last path that you were working in. Thanks PA