request for shuffle reindex in rename

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Massimo Rainato

request for shuffle reindex in rename

Post by Massimo Rainato »

Hallo, i'm a member of photographic club. Sometimes we organize a slideshow as jury task, and our work require a complete anonymization of images. i.e. a file received as "rainato massimo - women at work 1932 - 2.jpg" MUST become an annonimous 023.jpg, only for the jury. Actualy with GC i can rename all image in a folder which should be sorted by file name, so the image with similar name in origin remain should in the same order. What i ask in rename preference panel is an "Assign shuffle index for jury slideshow" or "Assign shuffle index", so i.e for 93 images in the folder the index sequence maybe 04 85 23 47 93 01 instead of 01 02 03 04 I know that should be a small-interesting feature, and i don ask implementation as "timeline: for yesterday", but consider it a useful feature. and probably no so hard to code. Massimo Rainato maxrainato(a)libero.it
thorstenlemke

Re: request for shuffle reindex in rename

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added the option to the rename settings.Thorsten On 17.06.2012, at 07:24, Massimo Rainato wrote:   Hallo, i'm a member of photographic club. Sometimes we organize a slideshow as jury task, and our work require a complete anonymization of images. i.e. a file received as "rainato massimo - women at work 1932 - 2.jpg" MUST become an annonimous 023.jpg, only for the jury. Actualy with GC i can rename all image in a folder which should be sorted by file name, so the image with similar name in origin remain should in the same order. What i ask in rename preference panel is an "Assign shuffle index for jury slideshow" or "Assign shuffle index", so i.e for 93 images in the folder the index sequence maybe 04 85 23 47 93 01 instead of 01 02 03 04 I know that should be a small-interesting feature, and i don ask implementation as "timeline: for yesterday", but consider it a useful feature. and probably no so hard to code. Massimo Rainato maxrainato(a)libero.it
Massimo Rainato

Re: request for shuffle reindex in rename

Post by Massimo Rainato »

Checked. Simply works! :'-D uh!, for italian wrong word Crazione, i dloaded the beta w/nib expanded, and found it in it.lproj/localizable.strings approx in row 6083Il giorno 23/lug/2012, alle ore 17:41, Thorsten Lemke ha scritto: Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added the option to the rename settings.ThorstenOn 17.06.2012, at 07:24, Massimo Rainato wrote:Hallo, i'm a member of photographic club. Sometimes we organize a slideshow as jury task, and our work require a complete anonymization of images. i.e. a file received as "rainato massimo - women at work 1932 - 2.jpg" MUST become an annonimous 023.jpg, only for the jury. Actualy with GC i can rename all image in a folder which should be sorted by file name, so the image with similar name in origin remain should in the same order. What i ask in rename preference panel is an "Assign shuffle index for jury slideshow" or "Assign shuffle index", so i.e for 93 images in the folder the index sequence maybe 04 85 23 47 93 01 instead of 01 02 03 04I know that should be a small-interesting feature, and i don ask implementation as "timeline: for yesterday", but consider it a useful feature. and probably no so hard to code. Massimo Rainatomaxrainato(a)libero.it Massimo Rainatomaxrainato(a)libero.it