Where did I change the digital darkroom background color?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
blankakicksass

Where did I change the digital darkroom background color?

Post by blankakicksass »

I have 5.9 on my old mac, and now I installed three versions on my new one. 5.9, 7 and 8. Weird thing is, on the new one, the background colour of all three versions is kind of mid-grey. On the old machine, it is near black. I like that better, as it makes the text much better readable. Seems like I changed the colour somewhere? Can't find the setting though.
Robert Poland

Re: Where did I change the digital darkroom background color?

Post by Robert Poland »

On Jul 14, 2012, at 3:33 PM, blankakicksass wrote: I have 5.9 on my old mac, and now I installed three versions on my new one. 5.9, 7 and 8.Weird thing is, on the new one, the background colour of all three versions is kind of mid-grey.On the old machine, it is near black. I like that better, as it makes the text much better readable. Seems like I changed the colour somewhere? Can't find the setting though.Version 8.2 (939)The Background setting is in the preferences under Display Content.It seems to be difficult to implement and the Display with frame seems to currently broken.2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS 10.7.4