System Error -111 While Trying to Create a Batch

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
yaahooddle

System Error -111 While Trying to Create a Batch

Post by yaahooddle »

Hello: Trying to define a Batch from the GC browser window. I can drag and set the options for each command in the define batch window, but as soon as I go to save the Batch, I get a dialog box with the error message: System error -111 occurred in document "Max1024asJPG". Where, in this case, the name of the Batch I was trying to create was called "Max1024asJPG". After closing out the error dialog box, in the Batch menu in the browser under the Batch drop down menu, in the "Batch" section is listed a batch called "gc_0_tmp.tmp". As I try creating another batch, the same dialog error box comes up and another tmp file is created in the drop down menu for each attempt, with "_0_" incrementing by one for each attempt. I have tried deleting the CG preferences file. It does not change the result. Application & system information: GC version 8.2 (964) Running in 64 bit mode. OS X version 10.8 Build 12A269 Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac11,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i7 Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 16 GB Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s Boot ROM Version: IM111.0034.B02 SMC Version (system): 1.54f36 Please advise a solution.
Don Sample

Re: System Error -111 While Trying to Create a Batch

Post by Don Sample »

I've been having the same problem. On 2012-08-05, at 4:47 PM, yaahooddle wrote: > Hello: > > Trying to define a Batch from the GC browser window. > > I can drag and set the options for each command in the define batch window, but as soon as I go to save the Batch, I get a dialog box with the error message: > > System error -111 occurred in document "Max1024asJPG". > > Where, in this case, the name of the Batch I was trying to create was called "Max1024asJPG". > > After closing out the error dialog box, in the Batch menu in the browser under the Batch drop down menu, in the "Batch" section is listed a batch called "gc_0_tmp.tmp". > > As I try creating another batch, the same dialog error box comes up and another tmp file is created in the drop down menu for each attempt, with "_0_" incrementing by one for each attempt. > > I have tried deleting the CG preferences file. It does not change the result. > > Application & system information: > > GC version 8.2 (964) Running in 64 bit mode. > OS X version 10.8 Build 12A269 > > Model Name: iMac > Model Identifier: iMac11,1 > Processor Name: Intel Core i7 > Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz > Number of Processors: 1 > Total Number of Cores: 4 > L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB > L3 Cache: 8 MB > Memory: 16 GB > Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s > Boot ROM Version: IM111.0034.B02 > SMC Version (system): 1.54f36 > > Please advise a solution. > > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >
thorstenlemke

Re: System Error -111 While Trying to Create a Batch

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,this is fixed in the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 05.08.2012, at 23:34, Don Sample wrote:   I've been having the same problem. On 2012-08-05, at 4:47 PM, yaahooddle wrote: > Hello: > > Trying to define a Batch from the GC browser window. > > I can drag and set the options for each command in the define batch window, but as soon as I go to save the Batch, I get a dialog box with the error message: > > System error -111 occurred in document "Max1024asJPG". > > Where, in this case, the name of the Batch I was trying to create was called "Max1024asJPG". > > After closing out the error dialog box, in the Batch menu in the browser under the Batch drop down menu, in the "Batch" section is listed a batch called "gc_0_tmp.tmp". > > As I try creating another batch, the same dialog error box comes up and another tmp file is created in the drop down menu for each attempt, with "_0_" incrementing by one for each attempt. > > I have tried deleting the CG preferences file. It does not change the result. > > Application & system information: >