Set the quality of jpeg in a batch

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
noregt

Set the quality of jpeg in a batch

Post by noregt »

Hi, I've setup a batch with a max size setting, and am able to run the batch, but is there nowhere to set the quality of the jpeg? In older versions I saw the 'options' button where you could set the quality of the compression? Thanks!
thorstenlemke

Re: Set the quality of jpeg in a batch

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just click on the options in convert and modify or in the browser. Maybe the button was not added to the toolbar in the browser.Simply adjust.Thorsten On 07.09.2012, at 10:52, "noregt" <henk@noregt.com> wrote:   Hi, I've setup a batch with a max size setting, and am able to run the batch, but is there nowhere to set the quality of the jpeg? In older versions I saw the 'options' button where you could set the quality of the compression? Thanks!
noregt

Re: Set the quality of jpeg in a batch

Post by noregt »

Right, I could add the button in the toolbar, thanks! --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > just click on the options in convert and modify or in the browser. Maybe the button was not added to the toolbar in the browser. > > Simply adjust. > > Thorsten > > > On 07.09.2012, at 10:52, "noregt" <henk@...> wrote: > > > Hi, > > > > I've setup a batch with a max size setting, and am able to run the batch, but is there nowhere to set the quality of the jpeg? In older versions I saw the 'options' button where you could set the quality of the compression? > > > > Thanks! > > > > >