The lightning bolt icon

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rslockhart

The lightning bolt icon

Post by rslockhart »

I've searched Hagen's Manual to find out what the lightning bolt icon denotes in the browser when it appears in the upper left corner of a thumbnail but can't find any reference to it. Can anyone clue me in?
dknodel@swbell.net

Re: The lightning bolt icon

Post by dknodel@swbell.net »

Picture was taken with flash.  Icon can be disabled in prefs part browser>thumbnailsDavidFrom: rslockhart <ron@ronlockhart.com>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Monday, September 10, 2012 6:56 AMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: [gcmac] The lightning bolt icon   I've searched Hagen's Manual to find out what the lightning bolt icon denotes in the browser when it appears in the upper left corner of a thumbnail but can't find any reference to it. Can anyone clue me in?
rslockhart

Re: The lightning bolt icon

Post by rslockhart »

Thanks so much for the answer. It's what I originally thought, but so many pictures that were shot with strobes or flash didn't have that icon, so I started to doubt whether it was accurate. I guess the EXIF is either missing or incorrect. I disabled it in Preferences. Thanks for the mapping! --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "dknodel@..." <dknodel@...> wrote: > > Picture was taken with flash. Icon can be disabled in prefs part > browser>thumbnails > > David > > From: rslockhart <ron@...> > Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Date: Monday, September 10, 2012 6:56 AM > To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Subject: [gcmac] The lightning bolt icon > > > > > > > > > > > > > I've searched Hagen's Manual to find out what the lightning bolt icon denotes > > in the browser when it appears in the upper left corner of a thumbnail but > > can't find any reference to it. Can anyone clue me in? > > > > > > > > > > >