8.3 Browser Thumbnail Pane Sizing-Can't shrink

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
iamabbqueen

8.3 Browser Thumbnail Pane Sizing-Can't shrink

Post by iamabbqueen »

I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks.
thorstenlemke

Re: 8.3 Browser Thumbnail Pane Sizing-Can't shrink

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,hmm, did you try to trash the prefs?Thorsten On 16.09.2012, at 16:01, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@gmail.com> wrote:   I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks.
iamabbqueen

Post by iamabbqueen »

How do I trash the preferences? Since this was the very first time I opened it (8.3 - I also have 7.6.1 on my computer), do you think it will have an impact? Thanks. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > hmm, did you try to trash the prefs? > > Thorsten > > On 16.09.2012, at 16:01, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@...> wrote: > > > I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks. > > > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,you find it in ~/Library/Preferences/com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.plistThorsten On 16.09.2012, at 23:31, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@gmail.com> wrote:   How do I trash the preferences? Since this was the very first time I opened it (8.3 - I also have 7.6.1 on my computer), do you think it will have an impact? Thanks. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > hmm, did you try to trash the prefs? > > Thorsten > > On 16.09.2012, at 16:01, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@...> wrote: > > > I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks. > > > > >
iamabbqueen

Post by iamabbqueen »

Hello Thorsten, I trashed the preference file but the problem persists. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Jane --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > you find it in ~/Library/Preferences/com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.plist > > Thorsten > > > On 16.09.2012, at 23:31, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@...> wrote: > > > How do I trash the preferences? Since this was the very first time I opened it (8.3 - I also have 7.6.1 on my computer), do you think it will have an impact? Thanks. > > > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote: > > > > > > Hello, > > > > > > hmm, did you try to trash the prefs? > > > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > On 16.09.2012, at 16:01, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@> wrote: > > > > > > > I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,hmm, can I please get a screenshot?Thorsten On 21.09.2012, at 03:54, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@gmail.com> wrote:   Hello Thorsten, I trashed the preference file but the problem persists. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Jane --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > you find it in ~/Library/Preferences/com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter.plist > > Thorsten > > > On 16.09.2012, at 23:31, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@...> wrote: > > > How do I trash the preferences? Since this was the very first time I opened it (8.3 - I also have 7.6.1 on my computer), do you think it will have an impact? Thanks. > > > > --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@> wrote: > > > > > > Hello, > > > > > > hmm, did you try to trash the prefs? > > > > > > Thorsten > > > > > > On 16.09.2012, at 16:01, "iamabbqueen" <captenaj@> wrote: > > > > > > > I just downloaded 8.3 and opened a new browser window. The section where the thumbnails are located take up a third of the entire browser window, no matter what size I make the thumbnails. Although I can drag to make it larger, I cannot make this section of the window any smaller than about 1/3 of the window. This is making the preview pane smaller than desirable. Is there a way to make this pane smaller? Thanks. > > > > > > > > > > > > >