GC 6.7 saves jpgs at 72 DPI - need 200 dpi

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
guppiegold

GC 6.7 saves jpgs at 72 DPI - need 200 dpi

Post by guppiegold »

Hi, Graphic Converter keeps saving all my jpgs at 72 DPI, even though I'd like it to save them at 200 DPI, what I scanned the image at. Can't figure out how to disable this. anyone got any ideas?
guppiegold

Found Solution: GC 6.7 saves jpgs at 72 DPI - need 200 dpi

Post by guppiegold »

Sorry for troubling. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, "guppiegold" <prashmail@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > Graphic Converter keeps saving all my jpgs at 72 DPI, even though I'd like it to save them at 200 DPI, what I scanned the image at. > > Can't figure out how to disable this. > > anyone got any ideas? >
Robert Poland

Re: GC 6.7 saves jpgs at 72 DPI - need 200 dpi

Post by Robert Poland »

On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:23 AM, "guppiegold" <prashmail@excite.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Graphic Converter keeps saving all my jpgs at 72 DPI, even though I'd like it to save them at 200 DPI, what I scanned the image at. > > Can't figure out how to disable this. > > anyone got any ideas? You didn't say how you are scanning? Or what you did after scanning before you saved them? Or what version GC you are using? Computer and OS might be appropriate too. I scan with Vuscan and files are scanned and saved per the setup. Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,did you save with all metadata checked?Thorsten On 25.09.2012, at 19:20, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   On Sep 25, 2012, at 9:23 AM, "guppiegold" <prashmail@excite.com> wrote: > Hi, > > Graphic Converter keeps saving all my jpgs at 72 DPI, even though I'd like it to save them at 200 DPI, what I scanned the image at. > > Can't figure out how to disable this. > > anyone got any ideas? You didn't say how you are scanning? Or what you did after scanning before you saved them? Or what version GC you are using? Computer and OS might be appropriate too. I scan with Vuscan and files are scanned and saved per the setup. Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,did you enable all metadata saving? The dpi value is stored there.Thorsten On 25.09.2012, at 17:23, "guppiegold" <prashmail@excite.com> wrote:   Hi, Graphic Converter keeps saving all my jpgs at 72 DPI, even though I'd like it to save them at 200 DPI, what I scanned the image at. Can't figure out how to disable this. anyone got any ideas?