Unskew broken - 8.3.1 (1029)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Unskew broken - 8.3.1 (1029)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,The Unskew appears to be broken in this version.I set it up either from the default location or from the location started from the Option + Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key the application eventually crashes.From the location started from the Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key (many times) the Unskew eventually did it's thing. Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)
thorstenlemke

Re: Unskew broken - 8.3.1 (1029)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Rob,thanks. Confirmed. W On 16.10.2012, at 16:18, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten,The Unskew appears to be broken in this version.I set it up either from the default location or from the location started from the Option + Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key the application eventually crashes.From the location started from the Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key (many times) the Unskew eventually did it's thing.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,build 1033 should fix it:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorsten On 16.10.2012, at 16:18, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten,The Unskew appears to be broken in this version.I set it up either from the default location or from the location started from the Option + Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key the application eventually crashes.From the location started from the Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key (many times) the Unskew eventually did it's thing. Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten,All is well again, On Oct 17, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Hi Robert,build 1033 should fix it:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThorstenOn 16.10.2012, at 16:18, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:Thorsten,The Unskew appears to be broken in this version.I set it up either from the default location or from the location started from the Option + Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key the application eventually crashes.From the location started from the Shift + Delete locations and after clicking the Apply button and or the return key (many times) the Unskew eventually did it's thing.Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO