Download needed

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Marie Harvey

Download needed

Post by Marie Harvey »

I am using an older version...7.1.1 with serial # GCV6-VEDAKD-XOQ. Somehow I can't find it on my hard drive now and need to get it again. Can you help?? Thanks. Marie Harvey
thorstenlemke

Re: Download needed

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Marie,that is a version 6 license.Simple go to our website. Click onto download. Download the version 6.Also, please do not publish your license key.Thorsten On 27.11.2012, at 23:31, Marie Harvey <ladyhrvy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:   I am using an older version...7.1.1 with serial #  Somehow I can't find it on my hard drive now and need to get it again. Can you help?? Thanks. Marie Harvey Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Marie Harvey

Re: Download needed

Post by Marie Harvey »

Thanks Thorsten Lemke wrote:   Hello Marie, - will do. Marie that is a version 6 license.Simple go to our website. Click onto download. Download the version 6.Also, please do not publish your license key.Thorsten On 27.11.2012, at 23:31, Marie Harvey <ladyhrvy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:   I am using an older version...7.1.1 with serial #  Somehow I can't find it on my hard drive now and need to get it again. Can you help?? Thanks. Marie Harvey Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)