Convert pdf to jpeg?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
mdonap

Convert pdf to jpeg?

Post by mdonap »

About a year ago I made some jpg thumbnails from 1-page pdf files using Convert. Now Convert won't convert a pdf to a jpg--I get a file that is 0 x 0 dimensions. GC will open up the file, but Preview will not. I am using GC X version 147. I can't remember if I have upgraded versions within the year. Did something change, or am I doing something wrong?
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert pdf to jpeg?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that works here.Do you use the current 8.3.1?Thorsten On 04.12.2012, at 17:47, "mdonap" <napistole@hotmail.com> wrote:   About a year ago I made some jpg thumbnails from 1-page pdf files using Convert. Now Convert won't convert a pdf to a jpg--I get a file that is 0 x 0 dimensions. GC will open up the file, but Preview will not. I am using GC X version 147. I can't remember if I have upgraded versions within the year. Did something change, or am I doing something wrong?
mdonap

Re: Convert pdf to jpeg?

Post by mdonap »

Hi Thorsten, I was using 7.1. It worked before, so I don't know why it stopped working. I didn't realize that I was so out-of-date, so I just upgraded to 8.3.1 and now the convert feature works fine. Thanks. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > that works here. > > Do you use the current 8.3.1? > > Thorsten > > On 04.12.2012, at 17:47, "mdonap" <napistole@...> wrote: > > > About a year ago I made some jpg thumbnails from 1-page pdf files using Convert. Now Convert won't convert a pdf to a jpg--I get a file that is 0 x 0 dimensions. GC will open up the file, but Preview will not. I am using GC X version 147. I can't remember if I have upgraded versions within the year. Did something change, or am I doing something wrong? > > > > >