GC 8.5.1 (1103)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC 8.5.1 (1103)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Found a bug. If I double click on the Fill (Z) tool I get a box to enter the tolerance in. If I enter a number the number in the box changes. But if I hit return and then do a double click again the number has reverted to the original number. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.5.1 (1103)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThat should fix it.Thorsten On 01.01.2013, at 15:46, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, Found a bug. If I double click on the Fill (Z) tool I get a box to enter the tolerance in. If I enter a number the number in the box changes. But if I hit return and then do a double click again the number has reverted to the original number. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Re: GC 8.5.1 (1103)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten, That seems to have fixed the Fill Tool. But I notice that the Eraser Tool has the same problem. Didn't see any others. How about an Option + "X" to reset the Foreground and Background to default? On Jan 3, 2013, at 2:19 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > That should fix it. > > Thorsten > > On 01.01.2013, at 15:46, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> Found a bug. >> >> If I double click on the Fill (Z) tool I get a box to enter the tolerance in. >> >> If I enter a number the number in the box changes. >> >> But if I hit return and then do a double click again the number has reverted to the original number. >> >> TIA, >> >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Patrick Axe

Turn off bouncy dock icon

Post by Patrick Axe »

I'm not a big fan of the bouncy dock icon whenever I convert images (or start any process) ... is there a way to turn this "feature" off by chance? thanks
thorstenlemke

Re: Turn off bouncy dock icon

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,which MacOS do you use?Thorsten On 03.01.2013, at 21:20, Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net> wrote: I'm not a big fan of the bouncy dock icon whenever I convert images (or start any process) ... is there a way to turn this "feature" off by chance?
Kris Tilford

Post by Kris Tilford »

> On 03.01.2013, at 21:20, Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > >> I'm not a big fan of the bouncy dock icon whenever I convert images >> (or start any process) ... is there a way to turn this "feature" >> off by chance? I think this bouncy is only in Tiger 10.4 perhaps? There's a freebie haxie called "Dock Detox 1.2" that stops the bouncy globally for all applications, available here: <http://mint.unsanity.com/products/free>
Patrick Axe

Post by Patrick Axe »

ML 10.8.2 On Jan 3, 2013, at 2:30 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hello,which MacOS do you use?Thorsten On 03.01.2013, at 21:20, Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net> wrote:I'm not a big fan of the bouncy dock icon whenever I convert images (or start any process) ... is there a way to turn this "feature" off by chance?
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please e-mail your prefs file to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten On 04.01.2013, at 15:57, Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net> wrote:   ML 10.8.2On Jan 3, 2013, at 2:30 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:   Hello,which MacOS do you use?Thorsten On 03.01.2013, at 21:20, Patrick Axe <maulrat@sbcglobal.net> wrote:I'm not a big fan of the bouncy dock icon whenever I convert images (or start any process) ... is there a way to turn this "feature" off by chance?.