Tools got stirred?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Tools got stirred?

Post by Robert Poland »

Hagen, I was looking in your manual to see what it showed for the tools menu. On page 51 of the current manual there are NO shortcut keys listed. Is that an oversight or are they subject to move around? Thorsten, With the latest version the "X" command NO LONGER reverses the Foreground/Background colors. INSTEAD it selects the Rounded Rectangle. If you are going to stir them around could you at least get the manual to show what the current ones are? TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: Tools got stirred?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,option + X does swapoption + D does reset to defaultBecause X was already reserved in the past for the tool selection.Thorsten On 12.01.2013, at 15:48, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Hagen, I was looking in your manual to see what it showed for the tools menu. On page 51 of the current manual there are NO shortcut keys listed. Is that an oversight or are they subject to move around? Thorsten, With the latest version the "X" command NO LONGER reverses the Foreground/Background colors. INSTEAD it selects the Rounded Rectangle. If you are going to stir them around could you at least get the manual to show what the current ones are? TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Hagen Henke

Re: Tools got stirred?

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello Robert, I updated this in my manual. It will be available in one of the next versions. Hagen Henke Am 12.01.2013 um 15:48 schrieb Robert Poland: > Hagen, > > I was looking in your manual to see what it showed for the tools menu. On page 51 of the current manual there are NO shortcut keys listed. Is that an oversight or are they subject to move around? > > Thorsten, > > With the latest version the "X" command NO LONGER reverses the Foreground/Background colors. INSTEAD it selects the Rounded Rectangle. > > If you are going to stir them around could you at least get the manual to show what the current ones are? > > TIA, > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > >